Wednesday, February 20, 2013

An Engraved Tibetan Skull.


FB Comments: Most of the engraving's look like sanskrit words | the guy shoulda brushed his teeth sometym..! | beautiful artwork | It would truly be an "Unbelievable Fact" if the skull was actually like that when the person who it belonged to was alive. | It seem to be from India because I can some hindi words ans forehead I can hindu symbol | I have something similar. They go for $5000 at Skulls Unlimited. | wow its Tibetian script. amazing. | Its hard to read, but it could be Sanskrit or Hindi. ... |
Obviously done after death. Logic people! But from my point of view i actually believe it is an awesome story about the man who was once part of that skull. |  Faker than your moms tits kid | Excellent Idea for a project. Anyone willing to provide me with the raw material? XD |  Tibet was Part of India in historic times. Well, Skull has indic symbols and carvings to represent that the skull is of a noble/royal person. Or its just an Art with religious symbolic carvings! | Yes. The guy took out his own skull and engraved it himself, then re-inserted it in his head. And then he took his palms and applied them to his newly decorous forehead. | Somebody's gotta do this to my skull when I die. Not exactly this, but y'know, something fitting. Somebody who knows me well and has great carving abilities, haha. | I can see Aum and Swastik at so many places on the skull...for ex in the mandible in the centre and near the end of ramus. | My brother and i collect Egypt things that in my collection would make him green horrible yet a love it | I'm from India and this skull has hindi carvings..... On the lower jaw it is the hindi letter for 'm' and maybe 'y' and 'ksha' (sounds weird but hindi has 44 alphabets). It also has a carving for 'om' on the forehead. Carvings on the jaw don't make sense as the horizontal curve below each letter makes the 'm' sound like 'mu'. One more thing the hindi letter for 'bha' is similar to the one for 'm' so it may as well be 'bhu' which is used as a prefix to denote something related to geology or the earth like 'bhooskhalan' means 'landslide'. I'm not an expert but that's what I saw. Tibet was a part of India and you'll find many scriptures written in Indiana languages. Yes this one in not hindi and none of the others, but they are sanskrit and both have same nouns, alphabets and similar Grammer so I just wrote hindi.... Yeah I have studied sanskrit too.
Can't make out clearly what it says as the letters don't make sense in that order..... From what I see, it's written 'moomoomooyuksh' or 'moomoomoomoomoo'  Now that doesn't make any sense....... |

da scriptures r Tibetan sacred mantra's dy wer highly advanced in all kinds of arts dirfo very rich traditionally and philosophically...free Tibet !  | i think its a skull of some priest or used for some praying object( if it real ) because the symbol shows that | I used to have a smokeless ashtray that looked similar to this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment