Wednesday, January 29, 2014

12 year old Brazilian playing the violin at his teacher’s funeral

Diego Frazão Torquato, 12 year old Brazilian playing the violin at his teacher’s funeral. The teacher had helped him escape poverty and violence through music.


FB Top Comments
I remember seeing this pic with the caption: But I wanted to be a rapper
poor world

"I'm crying because I actually wanted to be a rapper"
No matter the story whoever took this picture is a heartless prick.
Real Music come from pure heart,not from money
Shit I dk but I do know the lil boy in the back look like he wanna punch the other kid
His teacher has taught him that racism doesn't exists.
Arsenal will probz buy him, thinking he has potential to be a footballing star...
He who honors his teacher honors himself.
Ok.... i have to admit......
this is pure beauty and gives me faith in the human population....
I haven't had MANY inspirations or people that cared in my life but i have had the GREATEST NANA IN THE WOOOOORLD... LIKE NO SHIT SHE IS THE CM PUNK OF NANAS .... THE BEST IN THE WOOOOOOOOORRRRRRLLLLDD .....
And without knowing her would have never know that LIFE IS WORTH LIVING....
and it's the same for this kid
but he has lost his inspiration when i am too busy working and living to even see my inspiration for living..... it really makes ME think...
much respect
but still so very, very sad ;(
Ignorant people, you have no idea the poverty that exists in Brazil. Don't make fun of the boy, hopefully United States and it's people never has to suffer what this kid most likely has been through. Idiots, this is why the world hates you.
This is photoshopped...why do stupid ass people make stuff like this, just to get likes? Its fuckin dumb...I saw this sameblack kid cryiing in a different picture with violins a month ago
I don't really believe wtf facts so much anymore but I researched a little and it seems to be true. so sad indeed. You guys making fun; you fucking disgust me and you love no one and have no one to love you if you think this funny you fucking idiots.
Wtf are they going to do? Give this boy a hug while he's playing the violin as a tribute to his teacher at his funeral?
Why take a photo of him while he's grieving? So when someone you love dies do you want people coming up to you like 'oh hang on i need a photo of this cause its all emotional and shit' ? No i bet you dont, how rude!
It makes me move that somone was so kind and caring to help him through the worse ever struggles! This is why music is important in our everyday life. RIP to both of yous.
Why take a picture? Seriously? A picture speaks a thousand words. I could tell you this boy cried at his teachers funereal while he played,his violin to honor him, or I can show you the grief this child was experiencing... Which makes it more real? And just because a picture was taken does not mean the child was not conforted afterwards. It's not an either or thing. He may have been comforted honoring his teacher with music, the music his teacher taught him. Stop being so condescending.
No matter the reason for his tears it's still a touching and powerful photo!
I don't know why this page doesn't provide more info. Yes, the picture is real (since someone asked), his teacher died during a theft where he was shot, in 2009. And this kid died later on, in 2010, due to leukemia. Welcome to Brazil
This is the fifth different story I've seen about this pic. Stupid people will believe anything on Facebook
I saw this pic and thought wow this kid is really into the music.. Or he really really hates playing the violin and is being forced to do it
Its a picture of greef and some people are making jokes ! Really , wow how low can you go???
Diego was part of the violin string orchestra of Afroreggae and "became a symbol of hope" for the fight against leukemia and indignation against the crime that killed the group's leader, John Evandro da Silva, killed in an assault on 18/10 / 2009.
My heart goes out to him, I hope he is crossing paths with more of earth's angels
More people should try leaving a "positive" impact on others... doing so, you will never be forgotten once your gone.
Racism is an ugly thing to live with, I don't know how some of you people walk the streets without having to watch your back with every step.
Who cares where the picture came from those are tears and the story behind it doesn't matter the tears and look in his eyes are what I care about.
Look at the kid behind him...I think he did it..hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment