Friday, October 17, 2014

News: Breast Ads On Moscow Vans Cause 500 Accidents In 24 Hours

You could say the campaign was a bust. A total flop.
News: Breast Ads On Moscow Vans Cause 500 Accidents In 24 Hours

An advert showing a woman's bare breasts on the side of vans in Moscow has caused 500 accidents in just 24 hours, said a report. In the ad, a woman cups her breasts with a thin blue strip across her nipples.

The advert, which read "They attract" and posted on 30 vans, was part of a PR campaign for new van-side ads.

More than 500 car collisions were reported in the city as these vans drove around Moscow.

One of the motorists who suffered a collision said: "I was on my way to a business meeting when I saw this truck with a huge photo of breasts on its side go by. Then I was hit by the car behind who said he had been distracted by the truck."

"It made me late and left my car in the garage and although I am insured I am still out of pocket," said 35-year-old Ildar Yuriev.

(read more)


source

0 comments:

Post a Comment