Friday, February 6, 2015

News Of The Day: Cub Scout Troop Led On Hike Through Nude Beach, Parents Furious (NSFW)

I've been to Black's Beach. I feel sorry for those poor boys. All they saw were a bunch of fat old men with saggy balls.
Cub Scouts' Hike Through Nude Beach Shocks Parents

SAN DIEGO, Feb. 4 (UPI) -- A California Cub Scout pack's hike that took the young boys through a nude beach angered some parents, but officials said "proper protocol had been observed."

Diane and Erik Lekven, who accompanied their fourth- grade son and San Diego's Pack 766 on a Jan. 24 nature hike through Torrey Pines State Park, said they were shocked when Pack Master Desmond Wheatley led the group through Black's Beach, a well-known clothing optional beach.

"When I got up there I said, 'Hey what are you doing? We're in the middle of a nudist beach.' He said, 'This is a naturalist beach, and my family and I go through here all the time. It's not a big deal.' And I got really angry," Diane Lekven told KFMB-TV.

The couple said they filed a complaint with the Boy Scouts of America but were told the incident did not violate its policy.

(read more)

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment