Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The year was 1955


I’ll tell you one thing, if things keep going the way they are, it’s going to be impossible to buy a week’s groceries for $10.00

Did you hear the post office is thinking about charging 7 cents just to mail a letter?

If they raise the minimum wage to $1.00, nobody will be able to hire outside help at the store!

When I first started driving, who would have thought gas would someday cost 25 cents a gallon. Guess we’d be better off leaving the car in the garage!

I’m afraid to send my kids to the movies any more. Ever since they let Clark Gable get by with saying DAMN in GONE WITH THE WIND, it seems every new movie has either HELL or DAMN in it.

I never thought I’d see the day all our kitchen appliances would be electric. They’re even making electric typewriters now!

The fast food restaurant is convenient for a quick meal, but I seriously doubt they will ever catch on.

There is no sense going on short trips anymore for a weekend. It costs nearly $2.00 a night to stay in a hotel.

No one can afford to be sick anymore. At $15.00 a day in the hospital, it’s too rich for my blood!

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android

Nutty News TodayNutty Videos Pinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange Crimes - True Crime Stories FBI Most WantedAmber AlertsStrange News Hedlines - Strange Facts - Today’s Nutty Joke - USA Politics - Your Local News - Submit Nutty News

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment