Monday, January 12, 2015

News: Boa Constrictor Emerges From Office Toilet In San Diego

And you thought it was an urban myth.
Boa Constrictor Emerges From Office Toilet In San Diego

SAN DIEGO, Jan. 11 (UPI) -- A full-sized boa constrictor slithered out of a toilet at a public relations firm in Southern California last week, according to a press release from the company.

When Stephanie Lacsa, co-founder for Vertical PR + Marketing, noticed a higher-than-usual water level in one of the San Diego office building's toilets last Wednesday, she went to work with a plunger.

Something then began to emerge from the toilet drain.

"I thought my eyes were deceiving me," Lacsa said, according to a statement from the firm published on San Diego Animal Control's Facebook page. "But as soon I saw the flicker of its tongue, I definitely knew that it was in fact a large snake heading straight toward me."

(continued)


source

0 comments:

Post a Comment