Friday, June 26, 2015

A Texas woman named Angie Houston claimed she was raped by a pig and became pregnant as a result


Angie Houston recently told Ellis County News that she expects to give birth to a baby pig.

Houston alleges that one night she came home from a night of playing miniature golf and was pounced on and raped by a 400lb boar named Pete.

“People think I’m crazy and need mental help because of my story,” Houston said.

“They ask how’d the pig get my panties off to mount me? I wasn’t wearing any panties is how! 

This pig been hot for me for years. Constantly sniffing at my genitals. He’s tried to rape me a hundred times. This is just the first time he successfully got inside me.”

This story is not true.

Although there are a number of news sources that cover the area, there is no media entity called “Ellis County News.” 

The picture of a pig used in the article was an old and popular stock image, clearly not a new photo of a felonious farm animal. 

The photograph of the “victim” is possibly that of a real pregnant woman whose image was used without her permission in an objectionable and insulting manner, but we haven’t yet turned up its original source.

The report was published by Dude Comedy on 24 June 2015.

And while Dude Comedy doesn’t have a “satire” disclaimer on the site, they openly solicit “submissions” (meaning that anyone is free to submit a story for publication). iPhone, iPad, iPod TouchAndroid

Nutty News TodayStrange NewsNutty VideosPinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange FactsStrange Crimes - Politics USA TodayToday’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayYour Local News - Submit Nutty News

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment