Sunday, March 9, 2014

Crazy image of the Queen Mary 2 and it's captain


FB Top Comments
Why is there a quote about souls on a page dedicated to facts?
So you telling me that my soul has the same valur as a monkeys??
People always miss the point of everything
As a christian, I think there are a lot of things we don't understand, and aren't meant too. The soul is not a tangible object, cant be proven or disproven, only our faith tells us it's there. So to say animals have no soul it's naive and close minded, theres just no way of knowing without asking Him himself....
Not even close! I believe all human beings were created in the image of God! I'm not from a monkey and refuse to believe that! You can believe your way and I'll believe my way
LOL it's been proven it was evolution! Where is this "god"? If you show him I will believe.... And who created "god" ?
Prove to me that God does not exsist. Prove to me that there are no inconsistansies in evolution. No web forwards no copy paste. Original comments. If you can prove that my faith (which is what science is based on) is false, then maybe i might say i was wrong... But untill someone legitamitly researches and proves that creation is false, i will still hold strong to my belief in God.
Not true, and there is not even a way for scientist to figure this one out. Ever. Man has a soul because he was made in the image of God. Man is God's only creature with the soul status.
Humans are the most destructive things on this planet and eventually will be extinct.
Both were wonderfully created by God but we are only created in his image.

0 comments:

Post a Comment